IT'S THE TIME FOR VACATION

June 23, 2017


Hello,
I can definitely say it's time for a summer vacation, i've been looking forward in this happening. I like summer the most of any season. I'm feeling kinda comfortable, happy and fresh on the summer, so that's why i'm enjoying any of moments in this beautiful season.

Summer is also a perfect season for different outfits, you can be stylish and feeling comfortable in the same time. I wrote about outfits for summer, you can check it out HERE.

Vacation, particularly in a summer, is period where i'm traveling mostly, this time i'm traveling to Stockholm, Sweden.

I've been several times in Stockholm, and i think it's very nice place to stay over. Especially on vacation. Totally recommendable place if you're asking me. 

I am going to write many posts during my vacation in Stockholm, because i can focus only on my blog now, and that's my key of success, if you focus enough on something, you're gonna success on it. 

Alright, i will publish two photos, i hope you'll like it!

You can follow me on instagarm HERE.
E-mail me at: backo.jelic@gmail.com





You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Boy, I am in love with your outfits. I hope you'll have good time in Sweden. And I am so glad that you keep uploding your outfits and writing because I'm not sure if I know any other boy who owns blog. I wish you all the best and have good time this summer! :)♥

    http://sretnisanjar.blogspot.hr/2017/07/ex-yu-rock-vs-cajke.html - new post

    ReplyDelete

Facebook page